Monday, December 02, 2013

December 1st:

Well I got up around 730  I slept despite the  snoring
and coughing. Finished up my blog and then discovered that I can catch the route 40 bus and take you directly to the bar none which got me there like right in time.
YouTube banned this movie
July then had breakfast at the South Street diner which is a complete sucky rip off it was okay but it was sucky rip off yes it's a beautiful warm day here it's still like it's 50° already.
Cleo
Why did some last minute work for Larry's cat and then drew and I walked up to the Starbucks at eighth and Walnut. We charged our phones and I bought a gift online for somebody.
Add caption
After starting the blender buying the gift paying the rent I need only down to $200 to last me the rest of this two week
This is at Penn's Landing
period. I was told by one of them mid-December. The other older fellow will not be paying it all at this rate. I wouldn't care so much but Christmas is coming.
Add caption
Eagles were leading 24 to 7 now with two minutes left. Only leading by 24-20 and the Cardinals have the ball at 4:01 PM. Eagles DID win their 4th game in a row and are tied with Dallas in first place in the NFC East!! I met Rob at 8th and Pine.
52nd Street EL Stop
Hung out a little bit with him and then took
Larry and Rob
the 42 bus out the 44th and Spruce. I dropped off a check to my landlord
 and the Greek salad from this morning that I've been carrying around.
I got home and got the relief that I needed. Larry, Rob and I met  at
Rob's Nurse Gave THIS
 Saxbys at 7:15 before the 8 PM meeting at 19th and Walnut. We all met and saw others we know. I ran into a woman I knew from IOP last year. That was nice of her to remember me.  I talked on the phone for awhile and another Thanksgiving holiday ends on a good note. On to December! This week is expected to be milld. That will be good for my getting into a walking habit in the morning.

No comments: