Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday at Germantown


It was Sunday September 22nd 2013. It will be looked at as the first day of the rest of my life. It's true!! Its REALLY really TRUE!! Well it started when I woke up around 7 am and I found it so much cooler morning then it was the previous day when I overdressed in Delaware.
Used a Cab
It cooled off after a night rainfall. I had crashed really early last night and got a good nights sleep. Woke up and discovered
  was out of milk so I walked to the 7-11.

While listening to a stupid song by Rhianna singing like a diamond in the sky,  I browsed at the newspapers  about the budget showdown 
and got my milk.Finished up previous  blog and then Mike and I went down to the Bar None. It was pretty good. We
Dinner
then 
afterwords, headed our separate ways and I ran into Drew.and we  met at the Milk and Honey and
Drew in CC
then we walked towards the Market East Station catching up with past week's events. 
It's a beautiful sunny day and I took the Chestnut Hill East train.
At Germantown Train about to get a ride
We are in the Temple University station I will be getting off at Germantown  
because I got on the wrong train. I should have boarded  on the Chestnut Hill West train
Church in Germantown
. The Germantown stop is more sketchy then the Tupehocken stop. Well it turned out not to be such a big deal in the scheme of  things.
Art Gallery near Weaver's Way
. I got picked up and w
e decided to go to the produce market near her place. Got some
We were gong to have coffee here
food and ordered a hoagie for lunch. We  had lunch and shared about the new OS for the iPhone. Next we cooked up  a nice dinner and conversation and took a walk.
Then I caught the last train out of Germantown and am home and Wesley to start another week. Here is my podcast LIVE at the Germantown train station.

No comments: