Friday, September 20, 2013

Thiursday: Knees Feeling Strain

View From Saxby's
It's a late-summer day, Thursday, September 19, 2013. It was another busy day at the welfare office. Really I went to a good sunrise meeting got a ride straight to my job. Is able to relate to having a difficult relationship and and knows how to share it. went to a good sunrise meeting got a ride straight to my job. Is able to relate to having a difficult relationship and and knows how to share it.
Pregnancy Channel

News Article from  the Web
I met Larry at 5:15 at Starbucks and we hung out with another member of our group. It was a good session tonight pretty intense and on-topic. I did get called out on my obsessive behaviors though. But the group was really supportive so it's all good. Yep so I have to be there
At Starbucks 16th and Walnut
at 9:30 and probably going to be a little late since I FAILED to
5:02 on the EL towards Center City.
 catch a bus.My friend has an appointment with the Dr as doctor little later than me though that's cool! On my friends took a big step to getting divorced and is very happy. Glad she shared that!
City Hall at 5:05pm
  My friend Larry's watching the Eagles game. Commentary at 9:15 PM Eastern daylight Time "I'm at Harry's smoke shop watch the game till ten.than home.score 10 to 6 Eagles losing.I walked to 2400 Penna. Avenue,  and saw Dr. Cohen. I  got  there a little
later than I thought since I had to walk from Center City to the Art Museum area. My friend was going to see the doctor little later than me. I decided to wait in the office for her to show up.
Walking Past the Barnes Foundation.
 She had an appointment along with me. After she saw him,
At Dr Office
we ended up talking in that was cool. She gave me a ride back home. She is depressed since she can not find employment. and the day was done but not before I got a Halloween card in the mail.....October will be full of tricks and treats. It will be 2 years. A prayer is now coming due........................................

No comments: