Saturday, September 28, 2013

World Tourism Day Sept 27th

Happy Friday to all! I just Discovered that its World Tourism
It's what they do.
Day! Today I am going to tour Center City walking 
and going to a Sunrise. I hope you will do a tour of your world outside your box.After sunrise I walked with a friend who got screwed on the divorce proceeding yesterday. They reduced her payments by over $1000 bucks a month. He's looking for another place to live as well downtown.
Talking
I might see her later depending on her schedule.

Well work was okay I plopped through some appointments.  I was
On the EL
scrambling at work because Monday the whole computer system will be
At My Desk
on shut down to implement Obamacare!! 
It looks pretty cloudy out but it's feels real nice it's not perfect whether the cold not hot. Yeah I'm just thinking about not much which is good. It's 5:13 pm and I am at 56tj street. The train will be here in about a minute,  so I'll be about 15 minutes late to the sun and supper buckle with Mark but mean but I will be there at 5:30. I went to Shoppers w an iced coffee and ended up falling asleep

 for part of the meeting. Next I walked and took the bus to the 
meditation. There I met a friend and we went to a WAWA and I dropped her off at her house. and possibly a movie but not sure
Add caption
about the movie that's my friends feeling a little sick and nauseated 
at this time.
My friend
Done Shoppers
may not be up for the movies. She feels sick she sent me this text message;
       "Hi . I just wanted to let you know that when I picked up my son from school I got incredibly nauseated. I've been home for over an hour and still can't shake it. However I think it seems to be passing a bit. Frankly I think it's the allergies that affect my inner ear and then I get car sick. So it's definitely not like I'm sick. Anyway I just want to know when u would  be leaving just in case I don't shake this."

 It was 5:19 PM when I got to 34th St., train. It's more  crowded but moving fast. 
Shoppers was fine but I was sleeping cleaning my
Locust Street
head against the wall I then said my
A View from the EL
goodbyes.
and now the 44th and pine I did not hear from either person that I made plans w/ tonight Rolling along I will go. Where is stops, nobody knows.
Add caption
 I went on Facebook there was an article how Goldman Sachs says it's good to have a government shutdown and the Tea Party agrees with the Goldman Sachs instead of middle-income folks. Here is an exchange with  of my friend on Facebook; Here is the Exchange from the Beginning!!
Like ·  · Unfollow Post · f
  • Mark Krull See the Tea Party was supposed be against big government and big business
    I was silly it's bankrolled by the Koch brothers
      "Ian  So we keep spending into oblivion, right? I mean, we can print more money, can't we? How about we stop paying Congress and every elected official, starting with Obama, until this gets fixed!!! This administration has spent more and incurred more debt than every other administration in history combined, yet some people still think we are on the right track. (Mainly people working as "activists" and in government funded "community programs." Can't forget the ultra liberal teachers unions...indoctrinating children for 50 years and creating a culture of big-government loving zombies. Someone once said you can take over a nation in 50 years without ever firing a shot. I think it was Lenin and compare where we are now.) This is no longer the nation our founding Fathers designed, fought for or envisioned. It just sad and frustrating. Those that rely on the government are OK with their little piece of government cheese, subway ticket and government healthcare. I was raised to believe that this is the land of opportunity where you work for what you have, not where you put your hand out and expect the government to give you entitlements, handouts and reasons to stay home and collect freebies, or maybe be convinced that you are OK in your little cubicle, doing what the elite and arrogant masters tell you to do. Good God, even JFK must be rolling in his grave. Didn't he say, "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what YOU can do for your country." I work hard. I serve my community. And what I have I WORKED FOR!!! I would rather have people who make a living out of making money for others, than I would want a "community activist" mandating what I do. If I screw up financially, my household gets shut down. I can't go to my credit card company and tell them I need an increase because I keep spending. I have to cut spending or my nights out get shut down. That is reality...but many on the left can't see straight and think it's OK. What a mess. Oh, and yes liberals...I know...it's all George Bush's fault. I mean, it's his fault the Titanic hit the berg, right? And the extinction of the Dinosaur's...yup. Bush! Obama is a friggin' saint, right? Congratulations. Your brainwashing and indoctrination is complete.
That reaction was just questioning a tea party and how allied with big business it is.  Sen. agreeing with Goldman Sachs about the proposed government shutdown
The 40 to 4th and Pine
Now I'm going to watch some left-wing propaganda about Mohammed Ali disobeying the man. It's called
Add caption
Surrounded 11:30 pm on the EL
"The Trails of Mohammad Ali.  Going to the Ritz at the Bourse.
Nice Mural
Barack Obama send me an email commanding me to go there. I'm just some liberal stooge Patsy but I'm going to enjoy myself so who cares. On the way back to West Philly. Well, next will be an iconoclast to meet and great. More later


No comments: