Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday the 13th

Today's Friday, September 13. It appears I'm not used to getting up this early I am really tired. But I am going to make the meeting late.
Reefer Delivery
The meeting went well I ended up walking with
Friend I met in Millville
someone down toward South Philadelphia. I then went to South Street went to the coffee shop milk and honey. I had myself a second coffee and then went to the Chop Shop  and got myself trimmed up for the weekend.  . I'm going to go to another meeting at 12:30 and then go back home and charge my phone and get
Bettie Page on Walnut.An Inspiration

Getting Coffee

Remember SGI??
a bite to eat I think. Today is not busy compared tomorrow and especially Sunday which has a full plate of activities including the AA picnic on Lemon Hill. It was bit overcast during the day then the sun made a nice comeback and its now much cooler then it was yesterday. I forgot my portable phone charger
Milk and Honey.
 and my batteries dying with 1% left. Well I had no battery for at least two hours. I went to a 1230 meeting
Nice Day for a Walk!
walked with a friend and got a really good back massage. I didn't have time for a nap since there's a 5:15 Shoppers at 16th and Locust. The plan is to charge the phone to 20% better ice coffee and do
At Apple Store
some shopping. I did buy an egg and cheese sandwich that I ate at shoppers. I then walked to 4th and Pine to a meditation and got 20 min to just sit and close my eyes since I was tired. Afterwards I walked with a friend and went to the South Street Diner and split a Querida then went to the CVS to get her scripts. She went to house to tend to family business and I caught the 21 bus back to West Philly. I got 2 text messages and a message from my old roommate while I was listening to Man on the Moon. Well good night

No comments: