Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Time for Tuesday!!!!


Waiting for Bus 7am
Well twice I attempted to start the blog birthday and twice it said it was uploading and never uploaded so afterwords I walked  a friend  to 7th & Market, then  turned around, to 8th and Market to
At Saxby's
catch the EL.I got to work and didn't have a lot of interviewing for his energy not getting my miscellaneous junk and complete 3 reports just in time! I was quite relieved  that reports got done.  I got this message today and I thought it was funny.  

"The blog is cute - Sure I can meet up with you this weekend. PS I like the same kind of food you do."

What can say I got the cutest blog in West Philly! Correct that all of Philly ha
Cream in Coffee
ha Ha ha ha!! 
It's 6:50 PM I am now going to the Gratitude meeting at 17th and Delancey. It's a nice day all around.
Just before the gratitude I got a message from someone I got this text from someone I know well.
"What do you do when you want to throw your life away?"
I want to say in blunt terms get with(in) the program. I realize however I can't make anybody do anything that they're not prepared to do themselves. As I've heard many times you have to want it not just need it.
7th Street towards Market
I also heard from new friend in Michigan with her own views of  living in a large city. I found it to interesting. She lives in a small town where it is quiet
'Thank you mark from Philly. it was a pleasure meeting you also. your life is so different than mine. i look at your pictures and think damn, i couldn't live that way...in the city with no trees and all those people. i sit here tonight with no sound whatsoever. no nothing. quiet. peaceful. i couldn't live any other way.
Yes I have to agree with her, trees do make a place more livable and quiet!!
It's nice to meet new people from different lands and experiences. I met this friend at the Wheatland Music Festival earlier this month. It was a gas and I hope to come back in Sept 2014!!
I will wrap this up with a comment about 1992. This is the LAST time the Pittsburgh Pirates made the MLB Playoffs.
"This just in: 1992 was a long time ago. In fact, some who are reading this may not have even been alive then. What was happening in 1992? Tom Brady was a sophomore at Serra High School in San Mateo, CA. End of the Road by Boyz II men was the No. 1 song (as if you didn’t know). And Barry Bonds and Kirk Gibson were teammates with the Pittsburgh Pirates.That’s also the last time the Pirates made it to the postseason — before today."
On my front Porch

Boy that does sure bring me back to the carefree days of yore. The movie "American Graffiti" asked the question: "Where were you in '62?" In my Well, 1992 was when Bill Clinton won the presidency. This ENDED a woeful time to be a Democrat with losses with Michael Dukakis,  Walter Mondale and Jimmy Carter getting creamed by Ronald Reagan. I was going back to work for the Welfare Department and I was fired from the Philadelphia Corporation for Aging after 5 painful months. Frankly, I just sucked at that job. It was VERY depressing.  To my  friends born in the early 60's I want to ask the question:
Appel Farm in Elmer 1992
"Where were you in '92??
My World

Pat
Well, that is all. October is right around the Corner and a trip to San Diego is coming up on Oct 8th to Oct 15

No comments: