Tuesday, September 03, 2013

September 1

24th and Fairmount
Okay I got up at 8 am. I got my bags pack and ready so I have them at
Packing My Bags
the place I am staying. This is so I can be with Sadie as long as possible before I catch the
 and took the bus and walked halfway to 24th and
Fairmount. I took care of the dog by feeding, picking up her poop  and gave her meds. It's 10:12 AM I am presently at 16th and Fairmount. There is really no way I'm making it to Bar None today. I walk in hour to get to third and Lombard
Part of my Trek
I am meeting someone at the coffee place called Milk and Honey.  It's near the Bar None and its got a good mellow cafe vibe to it. 11:30 Google maps says it'll take an hour I should be there at 11:15.
Broad and Ridge
It is freaking Hot and humid out here today kids.  I took a nice number of photos during my 4 mile walk down Fairmount and Ridge Ave. I walked Ridge Ave to its terminus which is 10th Street.
Add caption
Well I'm almost done the walk fortunately she's running late as well I'm walking down market towards fourth and God willing THE  the bus going up 4th Street.

A View
Well, I got lucky, the 57 bus showed up just as I was arriving 4th Street. It was a good think I got the bus on time since I arrived to Milk and Honey just as she had arrived at 11:22. We got seating at a little table and split a breakfast and iced coffee. We found that we both a couple things in common such a heel problem and being left-handed.  The conversation was easy and we decided
 to take a walk.  We strolled around for about a half hour, then we went back to her car and I sent her off. That was the best of the 3 dates I went on and the most
City Hall
attractive.  I then went to the Philadelphian to meet the man is to be my upcoming roommate starting next week. I gave him a copy of my keys and I  was then on my journey. At some point during this eventful day, I went down to old city to pick up my computer at Larry's house. Earlier during the day
4:13 Pm. Got Computer.
I agreed to meet a friend in Ardmore by 5:30 but quickly realized that 6 pm was going to be the best I was going to do. I got lucky that I was able to catch the Paoli-Thourndale train at 5:49 pm. I got the train with 2 minutes to spare!! I showed up at 6:07 from the train and we had a decent conversation and then she had a
"Made in America" Concert
meeting and I took the  105 to 69th St. I took the EL to 30th St. and then took the trolley the 22nd. From 22nd I slept Fairmount since again there was a concert and sucked it was not
Part of the 60,000 for the Concert
running through the Fairmount section of the city. When I got back to the house in Fairmount, I braved the humidity fed & walked Sadie, the dog. I
just collapsed in the couch downstairs till midnight. At midnight I made my way up to the third-floor were the bed was and it was good.

No comments: