Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Last day of Wheatland music festival

   Sunday the last day of the Wheatland Music Festival. Time to experience for one last time the joy!
Just Say...
I decided that I would try to see
Having a Ball!!
more music and do a little bit left wondering around. The weather was at just about right no
Betsey and Friends
rain in not too hot. Betsey hung with some old friends that she ran into while I was waiting in line  for my T-shirt. I got a sweatshirt  and T-shirt and a hat and I have a feeling I left the hat back at Betsy's house. 
Running to my two new friends that I ran into the
Susan and her hammock
day before which was pretty cool. One had a hammock and I got the chill out on the hammock. It was in a  perfect location in the back
Kelly and her Wheatland Hat
of the main stage in the shade! The other person I saw on the left side of the main stage watching the dancers do the folk dancing near the end of the festival. I then met Betsey and her friends and we went to the parking lot and hung. Her friends have an old VW Bus which was pretty cool.  The festival ended early on this day
Betsey and I
, so we have the rest of the evening to chill at Betsey's. We
played with her 2 English Springlers. Boy they LOVE to play fetch. One of the
The Duhks. 
dogs is 8 years old and has boundless energy. I do hope to be able to return next Septermber. It was a blas
Billy Strings on the Left
t from the distant past.  can happen in one year. At this moment I am active in meeting women and its feeling more normal and not quite as strange. Its still a crap-shoot but at least I feel mentally better to deal with putting myself out there.

No comments: