Friday, September 27, 2013

This is September 26th. Train Your Eyes

Saxby's
A View from group
My God anyway young girls making babies and talking about my least
Mom is Watching
favorite topic.I refuse to get locked into that negativity.Group last until 830 I had a walk along the river to see the lighting of the bridges. The walk along the river was very pleasant indeed.
Reading 
I am  thinking  I am OK with befriending women.  It will be good for me in the long run.I will learn something of who are Indigo Children. I hope to find out Saturday in Bryn Mawr.
I caught the 42 bus which saved me a walk and it was working up outside
 Here is an interesting artist  I was told about  I really like this painting and the message. I am often reminded to stay out of my head. Well, this is a good visualization of what may be going around my mind
Art Speaking to Me



I'm sitting here at 15th and Walnut. I decided that I will wait for a 21 or 42 bus to get me back to West Philly. It was a cool night. I found myself being memorized by a man playing a harmonica. I like the sound scape of the urban center with the music in the background. Philly was feeling like Paris to me at this moment. The sound tapped in my mind romantic notions while the man's  harmonica while making Philly a cosmopolitan paradise.
As I was heading home from getting off the 42 Bus, I listened to 2 fellows sitting on a West Philly porch playing acoustic guitar. The sound was strong yet sweet and mellow. I first took a surprise video. When I walked away to listen to it, it was hard to hear. I then just climbed up on to their porch and asked permission to sit and record them play. They obliged and here it is from 45th Street between Spruce and Locust.


And so it goes...

No comments: