Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Sunday, September 2

 I got up early to feed myself and the dog. It was dreary foggy humid outside. With
all the detours I just figured I'd walk from 24th and Fairmount the 20th and Walnut which I did I was only a couple minutes late and got there around  718 am. Topic
Add caption
with service. Afterwords I hung out with some folk and then man drove me back to West Philly and we talked about our past lives. We related well on certain
Add caption
personality disorders since we were very close to people that had them. It was an enjoyable ride but when I got back to my place I realized I did not have the keys. Oy Vey!! I then took the 21 to 22ndand walked   the rest of the way back to 24th & Fairmount. I did my dog duties I've I then showered and shaved and waited to be picked up to go to the Barnes
Add caption
foundation. It was a pretty impressive building that's for sure. in fact The architecture of the building dwarfed the amount of
In Fairmount
paintings.  The paintings were arranged the way that were when the Barnes was in Merion. They use the
The Gallery Entrence
same burlap style wall covering to display the work so it did look somewhat the same. They gave  iTunes with earphones  to give background on selected paintings. Geri and I had a very nice time. I suggested Indian Buffet in West Philly.
Entrence to the Barnes Foundation
She liked the idea and we both enjoyed the food. I showed her Dana Mandi. Its the little Indian store near the Kabobbish  We went back to my place (glad I got it cleaned). She sampled my guava, oj, and seltzer juice mix. She approved and all went nicely.
The next thing that I did was to get some of my laundry completed. I then went to the Pats and we did some work on a video of Pat playing guitar. Pat was pretty pleased with the final result.

No comments: