Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Monday at work. 9-16-13

Yes I'm back in my workaday schedule Monday Friday 9 to 5. As my usual I took the bus to sunrise and then I made sure I was on time for work since I didn't know what to expect.
A Normal Day in my Life. Back to the Future
Vacation was fun it was La la land I felt like it easy-going hipster hippie. This is why we have the 40 hour workweek and a concept of vacations. Obviously certain members of American society want to reduce it to a mere nothingness.
Who the hell knows in 3 weeks I maybe will end up just where I started. Krull was on a roll now I am gonna stroll.
Left work at 1 or 7:50 pm and now
Back to the Same-Old...Hope Not
I'm walking home and I'm wondering if Mike is back at my place.
concept. The weather is perfect now with a moon it's practically full and a light breeze. It was back to the normal today after fun-fantastic vacation. It will be nice to end this with a silly story that was aired on the Daily Show on September 10th while on vacation.
Work was not so bad. Somebody turned off the ringer on the phone and I did not even notice till about 1pm.
Here is what was going on 2 years ago and the rest is history. I may be simple but sometimes the Mayor of Simpleton can make his case!!!

No comments: