Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tuesday September 17

EYes, its Tuesday and its the 17th not the 18th like I stated earlier. Sorry about that kids!! I Had trouble
SECA Appeal Started today
getting up this morning
Waiting for Bus with Wheatland Shirt
when I got up at the bus stop was pretty freaking cool. It's Tuesday second day of work my two-week fun odyssey. I'm wearing my long sleeve We cleaned music festival shirt.Yesterday I took care of a number of my 52 alerts I had saved up while on vacation.
I need some OJ with guava and seltzer and put it in a go cup. Boy I was really really  thirsty !!
  Hope all you have a great full day.Well it wasn't a bad day was busy at work as per usual. 
I did get a message that
Someone to Watch Over Me
Too Much Work for 1 51 year old!
I will be going to Trevose for dinner. I will be going to Andy's Diner. I take the EL to the Frankford Transportation Center then the 14 bus. Its much easier then the previous directions

Som
I had received before
Came home talk to the phone I had dinner with Pat. We split a veggie platter at Kabobbish. That made me feel much better. I got locked out 
since the man staying in was asleep and forgot I was yet to get the keys. I just crashed at Pats. I slept pretty well, I must say. I did 

No comments: