Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Last day in Remus Michigan Sept.10th

Betsey\Friend's Bus
 Today I woke up early and let the dogs out and heeded mother nature's call. After I fed them, I watched some Law and Order reruns and put photos from my phone to my computer to create space on my phone. I am leaving Remus to  I then made a reservation to a Super 8 hotel near the Central Michigan Campus. I decided that would stay in
Downtown Mt. Pleasent
Mt. Pleasant. I thought I'd that I would head out from Remus
Downtown Mt. Pleasant
early so Betsey would not have to drive back tomorrow to Mt. Pleasant (I catch the  bus at 1:20pm)
Betsey's Father's Business
and I would get a nice long shower and be close to the bus stop. Betsey had to pick up her bike that was being repaired and buy some items. While she was doing her errands, I went to the Mt Pleasant Library. They had a t-shirt promotion. This is a  fundraiser for the Chippewa Library System. The shirt was only $10. That is pretty cheap. You can "Geek" anything you chose" I Geek_____" t-shirt from the library . I went with "I Geek Blogging." They agreed to mail the shirt to me since I am leaving tomorrow on the Greyhound.  Betsey met me at the library and I helped her put her photos from her iPhone 3GS to a key drive she had just bourght. She was pleased. This library had the fastest WIFI around and
Went to her friends house
 a "study room" with sockets to charge the batteries of the phone and the computer. I was in pig heaven. I was able to download videos to YouTube,
which is impossible with a speed of 1 MPS. This library was speeding along at 18 MPS!!
I walked about a mile to the  
Bike Repaired
CMU Campus, which was a mile away. I was hoping to use their WiFi. I got 3 7-Layer Burritos on the way. Well, I got there and well they would not let me use it. I had to have a student log-in. I was not in
At the Taco Bell
the mood to beg a student to let me use their code. I walked back and watched a bit of TV and went to bed.  I had trouble sleeping but I did.

1 comment:

JaLinda said...

Sounds like you had an interesting time in Mt. Pleasant. The only reason I go there is to shop. It's the closest town with a Walmart, Meijer, Target, K-Mart & restaurants that stay open past 8pm. Plus my husband & son both work there.