Friday, September 20, 2013

Flippin Friday September 20 '13

Well it was a late morning and I was tired and sleepy and really did help.
Center City
I got to work around 10 was busy but since I got some sleep it was okay. I've confirm my plans for Saturday all day to be with Larry and Veronica and Sunday to go to Germantown. It was warmer than I expected today so I was a little warm in my black jacket. I stayed a little late
Still Love it here
and I have 32 alerts as compared to 62,
I just got cited for sending 5 text messages in 2 days  yeah! She was way too far away Anyway. Another one bites the dust! I wanted to upgrade to the new iOS 7 my phone doesn't have they needed unless Irene a great majority of the music on my phone. I guess I have to get an iPod and put my music there.
Feeling Small Standing Tall
I shared at this meeting
meeting and it came out with honesty that felt right I think the group is really liked my Sharon I made me feel little better.It just struck me I want to watch a movie and I'm going to find one the watch if it's not too late I'm at new the Ritz 5 I even posted on Facebook that I'm looking for a movie.
Add caption
I think I'm gonna say thanks for sharing grits five I can find it. I am frustrated and confused now  but sleep will be my friend. Iwill be going to Mens and then to Delaware with Larry and Veronica.

No comments: