Wednesday, September 04, 2013

September 4th: On the Road to Mt. Pleasant Michigan


I am now in Pittsburgh I go to gate number 5. My next bus does not leave till 3:30 AM and that's about an 
In Pittsburgh
At Pittsburgh Bus Terminal
hour and 20 minute layover. My next destination will be Detroit!
Detroit is just a stop-over. After Detroit, I head to E. Lansing. I arrive at my destination Mt. Pleasant Michigan at 7:30 PM! You still up?
I might be missing my connection from Detroit. I will not get there till 11:15 and my connecting bus leaves at 12:10. We just left Pittsburgh 45 min late, it's now 4:20am. I am scheduled to arrive
Sign to Cleveland OH
in Detroit around 11:45. My connecting bus to East Lansing Michigan is
Getting ready  in Philadelphia
scheduled to depart at 12:10,so no long layover in the Motor City!! Its 5:45 am and we are in Akron Oh. Its pretty cool in this bus and I am guessing its pretty cool now outside. If I were driving a car directly to Mt. Pleasant, it would a 4 hr and 30 minute drive. This WIFI is pretty inconsistent at best. I have used the phone to write up most of my entries. I need to get a long-
Cleveland OH. 7am Sept 4 2013
sleeved shirt on soon before I freeze. Well, I got a light flannel shirt on now and boy am I glad I bought it. The sunrise has started and it is now 6:45 am on I-77 going north towards Cleveland OH. According to the Google Maps, we are going out of the
from Mt Pleasant, We continue on I-77 to Cleveland past I-80 West. The next Town is Toledo. I am really tired now. Really need the sleep. Its; now 6:45 am. Well, its 7 am and we are are in Cleveland OH. They are making us get off
Ann Arbor
      
the bus to have it cleaned and then 45 min later, we get to get back on again. I am now charging my phone and computer at the bus terminal. The line to the terminal restaurant is going way too slow. I did get to eat a
    Cool coffee shop in Lansing

breakfast sandwich which was the best food I have had this entire trip.
Toledo Ohio was the next stop and it was a quaint city yet nondescript. We were there
Michigan State Spartans 
Michigan State in East Lansing

not long, say 15 min. Next stop Detroit!
I am now at the Detroit bus station which is under construction and waiting for the 12:10 towards East Lansing. I leave  East Lansing at 3. Then leave East Lansing at 5 to get to Mount Pleasant  by 7:40
I'm a total local place in Lansing called Decker": and had a great egg sandwich I am just chill w my iced coffee it's beautiful weather feel like a lazy hipster
I'm feeling a lot better. I was at a pretty cool coffee place here in Lansing
Betsey,Spring and I
Near Mt. Pleasant
I arrived 15 min early on the campus of Central Michigan University near a Lot. We did some food shopping and visited her brother. We then will be dropping off a canopy for her friend in a nearby town. Betsey actually I arrived 15 min early.We did some food shopping and visited her brother. We then will be dropping off a canopy for her friend in a nearby town
A Part of Mt. Pleasant
. Betsey actually lives in a town 18 miles away from MT. Pleasant called Remus.She lives in the old stone house and 3 acres.lives in a town 18 miles away from MT. Pleasant, I arrived safe and sound.
Here am I being Spooky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3TTNxI3Plw&feature=youtu.be


No comments: