Friday, September 06, 2013

1st Day in Remus Michigan: September 5th

Stone House built in 1900
Her Pet Weisal 
I got a good nights sleep and woke up to cool bright sunny day. It's 64 as of 1:50pm. I had some cereal yogurt and lots and lots of coffee.Pictured is my
friends old stone house built in 1900. It's surrounded by 3 acres of green lush green. She's got to English Springer Spaniels. They have unlimited energy and wag theirtails ferociously They are really cute. She has a little weasel named Beap.
Downtown Remus

My Friend's 2 Cocker Spaniels 
We are going to the Wheatland music Festival tomorrow. Here's the website. There will be all kinds of Music and Route 55  will be there to cover it! Betsy's going to mode the rest of her long and I'm HOW SLOW IT IS!! I was shocked. The libruary closed at 5. I could not download video to YouTube. It was THAT slow :(
On the 7 Mile Walk. The beginning

We plan on a bike ride.
We ended up chillin and watched a bit of the Yankees vs Red Sox Game. It was a close one in which the Red Sox won 9-8!I did not get to see much of the game. I did see Boston TIE the game at the top of the 9th inning but at that point, both of us were getting sleepy and decided to take a walk. Well, we went in the middle of
Add caption
Add caption
nowhere. We also walked on the shoulder of this 2 lane highway. All kinds of big trucks run on this road
Add caption
and the cars go very, fast. I mean the speed limit must be 60 mph. It was a bit scary especially with to hyperactive dogs.
A Serene Place

It was an interesting walk for sure. It was otherworldly at times with those coyotes and dogs barking in the background.
We got home at 11pm and watched the Alfred Hitchcock Hour. I am digging that show. Betsey is a big fan of Hitchcock. It was a cool night and I was ready. Good by for now

No comments: