Sunday, September 15, 2013

Last day of vacation Sept 15

Add caption
Good morning West Philly. it's a cool Sunday in Mid-September
Types of Coffee
Back from Germantown
 As I was writing up the blog about yesterday, The shower from the upstairs tenants started to leak to the Kitchen. This is really the first time it's leaks since the new upstairs tenants moved in.Hi! switched coffee shops to meet someone from La Columbe to Earth Cup which is nice because it's closer
For both of us. Went to the outside Area of Earth Cup. It was cool we could relate to
Flat Bread I had today.
each other's personal situations and think I made a new friend. She wants to hang out sometimes. That seems like good idea to me. 
I made a visit to Germantown, a  very easy train trip. What an amazing apartment that I just walked into! It didn't feel like an apartment
it felt like a house!! I miss
44th Street at Sansom
the picnic I called and they shut down early. I too the train back to West Philly and meet up with Larry have a coffee. Feeling pretty mellow.
 I took the train back to West Philly bought some fruit, And light on the floor while
Get fruit from Across the Street
 Within and without you very relaxing! As I was leaving Henderson or see the roommate was getting his stuff to move in I just got off on the corner of 20th and Chestnut going to Saxbys for coffee.
Larry and
Topohocken Steet
I will people watch as per usual and talk about current topics. The meeting was pretty cool, the speaker spoke a bit too long but she was good. I then walked with another
Becker and Fegan
fellow till I saw a Route 21 bus. I got that on time and then met up with the new roomate and then went to Pat's house. Got to sleep now. Work is tomorrow

No comments: