Sunday, September 01, 2013

8 – 31 – 13: Vacation Starts in Philly

21 Arrives at 8:21am
 I started the day late the men's meeting. i just had to do some editing my blog. I can make posts from the
Construction at 32nd and Chestnut
phone and put pictures but it always needs a good editing to make it look nice.
Stopped at Saxby's before the meeting. I earned a free coffee.  The free coffee was mixed with two shots of espresso as agreed to yesterday.. THAT COFFEE WAS WAY TOO STRONG !! I couldn't drink it I had to dump
Getting my Free Coffee
most of it
Men's meeting was really good. There were very good words of wisdom After the meeting I met up with somebody and we went for breakfast at Little Pete's. I had a
TV at Saxby's A war  w/ Syria//
sausage and cheese omelet scrapple. That helped my jittery stomach from the nasty coffee I had earlier.
Paying for Breakfast
Met up with Pat to be vainglorious with his sketch of Jon holding a flower. He saw a photo that Jon had on Facebook and replaced the bug with a flower. Pat treated me to lunch and we posponed the recording of Mad World  We have done recordings of the song  back in July. I can never forget how hot it was in his house with no a AC!! It's  scarred in my memory and I have not recorded at his house since then.
The view from my bathroom window
I did  to stop at Sue's to give her keys back and go over the cat sitting job I did. She did criticize me on the kitty litter but paid me the 5 bucks. She showed me photos of her trip to Colorado. It's going to be busy but I'm not complaining:)
Well I came home showered again and caught 21 quickly to 19th St.
Back to School for Pat
I got a table at La Columbe. She came in with her Mini-pin and we went to Rittenhouse  Square and parked ourselves at a bench. We talked a while and petted the dog. I think I came off like a normal fellow. I walked home and and
Pat's Latest Sketch
she said I could call. It remains to be seen what interest will remain when I get back from Michigan. So far the experience this time has been better.
Well after that I intended to catch the 38 bus but all the buses are not
Photos from Colorado
running through though to Fairmount due to the Jay-Z concert. A.k.a. the made in America concert.
I want from 21st and Sansom
Petting a Cute Pub at Rittenhouse SQ
To 24th &Fairmount. Hi said Sadie the dog gave her bed and gave her a walk. A nice dog is she
The Story of THIS Weekend!
Where I will be staying.
Made in America
Okay I'm walking back home and I'm bringing my clothing, computer etc.
I will be essentially living here living as a neighbor in Fairmoumt till Tuesday evening. Tuesday then catch the bus to Pittsburgh to Detroit then to East Lansing and finally to Mount Pleasant Michigan Wednesday evening
Turns out I got home and crashed! It wasn't until 1030 that I got home and then I got up around 1 AM. Its now 3am  and I just finished packing and finishing
It was an eventful day for this vacationing 51 man who will be separated for 2 years come October. The new roommate will move in next week. He paid his rent for September. So when this vacation end;s my living situation will change for the next month or so.
Walking Home
this blog entry. I will trek to Fairmount with my suitcase. I am going to pick up my computer at Larry's after I get his Sunday Paper. I still
need to go to the Greyhound station and change the date of departure from Monday to Tuesday due to dog walking duties. Well, I am going to have some cerial, wait for this vidio to  upload, then head out for a trek in the cover of darkness.....On 2nd thought, I am just going back to sleep and get up early. I think that is wise at 3:20 am. Good night my friends.

No comments: