Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Departure day

Walking Sadie
This Was My Lunch
I decided to sleep in and start blogging on my computer. This way I could pay attention to Sadie the  old dog. I wanted today just to chill and mellow out.I wanted to test out the computer as well.
The monitor kept on blinking off and on until I uninstalled Google Chrome and then reinstalled. I was
This is what it looks like
able to do some blogging and make a video of September 1 onto YouTube. I got hungry and felt like I needed to go outside. I decided to go to a sandwich place along Fairmount Avenue. I had a sandwich with Chuck roast beef or corn beef called the Oklahoman. That was one. yummy sandwich!
Add caption
At this point, I received a call from a friend who lives nearby who I have called several times. She was feeling couped-up in her house. She was in the leg mobilizer due to a  sprained  knee. She tripped over an
At the Park
ottoman several days ago and lost several days of work. Invited to join me to have food and she gladly accepted. The day  improved very much from that point on. Next we went to the park and eat and hang out..
Next, we went to her hairstyling shop and checked things out. It has a great AC and well appointed. We went to her place and then we walked Sadie.
We left Philly at 7:45 pm. I was lucky cause nobody sat next to me and I could have all my tech acesseries next to me.
I had to go back to W Philly and drop off a box and some keys I did not need. While on the way to Sansom Street, the folks who owned Sadie called to state that they arrived home. I was startled since I thought they were coming back later in the evening. I still had my stuff in their living room. They were cool and paid me $60.00. I had expected $40.00 since that was paid for the first half of my payment. I did not give myself enough time, so I had to take a cab back to Fairmount Ave, then to the Greyhound bus terminal. I made it by 20 min.

No comments: