Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wednesday 9-18 In the( Fri)end Zone



Hello. Its Fall and that can mean many things. Some include raking leaves, and sending the kiddies to school. Well, I am thinking of the end zone and football season. Why, football can be a metaphor for life Well I woke up at Pat's and he was studying Chinese & checking out the Cupid. I did get into my place and waited 15 minutes for
the 21 bus, so I was 15 minutes late.  Someone will roll their eyes and I can't do much about it. Honestly I really can't do anything about it. Have a 3 o'clock appointment today so today at work will be VERY condensed.
 video
Today's first day I wore my leather coat and I got off the train at 60th to go to work till 2:30 pm.  Well, it got pretty damn busy at the office since I did schedule 8 folks on one of my on-call days. Yes, and the fact
Nice Woman in the Starbucks line.
that I had to leave for a 3pm I then went to my apt just added to the suspense.
46th Stop at the EL
One of my co-workers helped me out by seeing 2 people for me. Of course one of the folks was scheduled right before the 3pm deadline.
A Cool Morning in W. Philly
appointment in downtown Philly. It was interesting and I was made aware of my obsessive way I am doing the OKC. I think he has a point. After that I did seem to prove this when I made a trip to Andy's Diner in Bensalam (right over the NE Philly border). I took the EL to the Frankford Transportation Center. Well, I can't remember
if I have ever been to the renovated transportation center. It looked pretty nice and there
Across Andy's Diner on the Boulevard
a whole lot of buses that start/end there. Well, I caught one of those buses, the Route 14. This bus rides the length of the Roosevelt Blvd all the way to the Oxford Valley Mall. It's
At the Bensalam-Philadelphia Border
a "centipede" bus and it got pretty crowded along the route. At Andy's she wore her work clothes
Scary Boulevard Traffic
Couple in front of me on the 14 Bus
since she just finished her job in the construction industry. We talked and stuff. We may see each other but there will be no funny business.
I managed not to get locked out of my place and I sense that Krull on a roll is getting stale. I am going to have to chill and let life shake itself out and the wisdom to know the difference.



--
Posted By Blogger to Route 55 at 9/18/2013 08:44:00 AM

No comments: