Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sept 21: A Trip to New Castle Delaware

CONDESCENDING!
Hi It's Saturday morning to the men's meeting now
8 AM at Rittenhouse SQ
attempting to drop off scripts but there's only one line and I tried not  get irritated at a dude who's picking up something from the drop off-line. Then a young girl pharmacist was condescending like
At Flea Market
women in their 20's can be.I was so stressed out I just shoplifted by mistake at the CVS at 20th.Street. I almost declined to go since the trip since I was being rushed. We drove down 95 to  New Castle Delaware. We went first went to a flea  market and then we going sailing. Before we were going to go sailing went to a flea market in Newcastle and I got 3 pants, a pair of shorts and a backpack. I got the backpack for really cheap, it  was $10.00. When we got to the New Castle Sailing Club. Well, When we got there, it was decided that it was too windy to go sailing.  Larry and Veronica manned a table while they were doing an open house to get new members in their new castle sailing club. Veronica's friend Darlene and I went for a walk along   
Cool Fact!
I learned that William Penn first landed in new New Castle before going to Philadelphia. The three counties in Delaware were part of Pennsylvania. The historic area
Add caption
had cool-looking brick houses.
At New Castle Sailing Club

At New Castle Sailing
 Veronica's friend Darlene and I went for a walk along   We went through the town of New Castle. We went to the historic section.
We went to a quaint little shop and then we drove back to Philly right proceeded to get my scripts go straight to bed. I was dog tired and ready to collapse. That is all

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Don't let CVS stress you out. They are purposefully understaffed and it's so easy to get irritated at them. It's just the corporate man trying to keep you down!

Unknown said...

Yeah I know but I was in a really tense mood that day and out like it but I'm glad that's over with I had a nice time today