Thursday, September 26, 2013

What Day is It? Tell Them Krusty!!!!

HUMP DAY!' HUMP DAY!! HUMP DAY!!
It was quite a morning in the sunshine of talking on phone all day
Sunrises okay I came into work and work and I worked I finally got a break around 3 o'clock pretty nice out here standing outside my building at work.I may hit a Wednesday meeting which I haven't done in a while Well, since .I have us boat load of work, I'm staying late because it's probably going to be the last time late since we haven't new administrator arriving next week. Well I worked till almost 8 and I got enough done so that the rest of the week should be doable. I like getting the paperwork done with NO interruption. The DPW will be shutting down the computers Monday September 30th to get ready for Obamacare. All the carfare is due today since tomorrow the system will start getting worked on. The problems started today and that is ONE reason,  I did stay late
Yum...Dinner
I then caught the 21  and had a yummy dinner at Pat's.
Looks like the weekend has opened up a bit. That is the signal from the bat-cave. I might have 2 dates but then again I might have 0.
October 1st is the implementation
Working Late before Obama care
of Obama-care. Its called the Affordable Care Act. The Republicans are actually loosing their minds over this and are threatening to shut down the Govt. Jon Stewart delivers an epic take down of the right-wing's latest media sensation, Ted Cruz. This man thinks he is Presidential material and he has not EVEN completed ONE term in the US Senate.
Well, here I am today Friday September 26th writing my blog and enjoying some De La Soul "3 Feet High and Rising" This is one of my faves of all time!! Well, time for a shower and Sunrise. You all have a good morning and may all your friends enjoy your company. Get some HUGS and love!


No comments: