Thursday, September 12, 2013

The home stretch: September 12, 2013

12:44 Am: Finishing Previous Post
1am Snack. 
It's now September 12, the transition from vacation-land to Philadelphia. It will be good to be back. I am back after a euphoric Labor Day weekend where I earned $$ pet sitting, had dates, even a great one. So here is my take on taking Greyhound on the 2nd half of my trip as I entered Pennsylvania.We arrived at Pittsburgh around 12:45am.I had the worst tasting breakfast sandwich. I am hoping my stomach unease  will subside soon. We were to leave Pittsburgh at 2 o'clock but for some unknown reason
we could not board till 2:15. The bus not depart till 2:23 AM . I hope II can sleep at
Leaving Pittsburgh 2:26am
some point before sunrise and the morning rush hour. Is now 2:44 AM entering the turnpike and I'm going to try to sleep. Now it's 4:53 AM and we are at a rest stop 75 miles from Harrisburg . I just messaged a friend I dated for about a month. She now sees a man she is way into. He is more blue-collar
Philadelphia from Bus at 8:47 am
then I. Okay way to get sidetracked on something That is not germane to the topic being written up here.
4:35 am At Rest Stop
It's 6:27 we are in Harrisburg. Well it's 8:58 AM we just arrived at the Greyhound terminal in Philadelphia. I didn't sleep
9:20 am 19th and Walnut
much but glad to be done the bus. The sun is out but I'm relieved. What's up to 17 bus to Chinatown and ended up bit 19th and Walnut where I caught the 21 back home. I took a nap unpacked and showered to start my back to reality. The first reality was to go shopping and get the laundry and dry cleaning done and picked up. I want to be ready for next week. I got that done
Walking toward the EL at 5:47pm
and then went to get a quick dinner at the Kabobbish. Pat called and so I got a veggie platter and hung out
A New Smoke Shop
with Pat for a bit. We traded some Okc stuff and chowed down the yummy Pakistani/Indian delight. I then went to group and it was good to see the folks who showed up. I got an apt for September 18th at 3pm. Well, I got sidetracked by the Okc but I will finish this blog post and hit the hey. It was a long but fun trip to Michigan. Let's how events shake out over the next year.

No comments: