Saturday, April 01, 2017

Saturday, April 1: No Rain A trip to Center City and a Trip to the Laundromat

 Good day. I decided to sleep in this morning after crashing around 9:45 PM last night . I eventually got out of bed and ate a bowl of cereal and then Tom came in from walking his very large greyhound. We talked for about 20 minutes   and then I had   o split to catch the bus down to 19th and Walnut. I went to Zaxby's and got myself the calf which tasted pretty good.  I met my friend @ meeting.  My 4 o'clock meet up to hang out with my friend was canceled and as you know   rew canceled. So I'm gonna do is go back   ome and get my laundry and head to West Philly. Well I got the 33 bus pretty quickly after I arrived at 17th and JFK Boulevard. I early thought about getting a massage but decided this wasn't the right pay period for that stuff. Well I never picking up a postcard that I   hought might be where good for the crossing boundaries  now my next station is whether I'm going to print out 250 of them that's what they want in this postcard project.   o weird mood today I can tell I just need to go home and do some shit around the house. 
I took the 33 way past my bus stop all the way up to Gerard college. I'm walking down 24th St. and I'll probably run out of battery before I get home it's now 1:51 PM. Well I got home and I just decided that I would take a nap. Before then I went to the minimart and got myself 2 Pepsiz because they were $.75 off if you got 2 and I got Sharon to for sandwiches the bacon and icheese sandwich and I got myself some chips. The nap was pretty cool I kept the dog with me because Sharon's customer is afraid of dogs. He's a strange character but he's a good customer of Sharon. I then got up and decided maybe I should do my laundry after blowing it off and pretty much blowing off the whole day. I gathered up to Mieinel laundry while talking to my friend Lisa and Sharon decided she would add a comforter and a couple of extra bags of her stuff. While I was doing that Sharon went out to Ollie to do a big food run Center card came in the mail yesterday. It is 8:05 PM I just return the car to the CarShare and I think Sharon should be back home any moment now. Well Sharon got home right after I got back and I unloaded a whole bunch of stuff that you bought. I then talked on the phone for a little bit and had some raisin bran and watch some videos and the and the like. It was an interesting day but it was a slow day since a couple things fell through. Tomorrow I start myself meeting somebody and then after that I'm not sure but I definitely have a meeting tomorrow night.
 

No comments: