Friday, February 17, 2017

Thursday, February 16: I Wrestle Myself to Work

thanks  Well once again I woke up a little bit hungry and got up early. But it   as really hard to get up I was in a really bad place mentally emotionally etc. But I eventually got to equilibrium and d ecided to eat a big bowl of cereal shave off the scribble a beard and take a shower. I knew I needed to do that   therwise I'd be feeling like a shit sandwich. Well it's good that I woke up early because I got to work right at nine. And I've been up since 6:00 AM. I thought about going to   unrise but I really didn't want to rush rush myself. Well at work wasn't quite as  busy but I was also a little more slo at work as well. So I just muddle  through and two thirds of my people didn't show up today so I counted at least 12 people didn't show up   s high as 15 soon as I check it all. I had some   f my Indian food for lunch and strategically made it matter. It was quite feeling that's for sure. I got most of my alerts caught up with but I got a crap load of people  coming in   n Friday. Well I got most of my trans pass is ready for tomorrow all stapled up and stuff. I then booked out of there and took the EL downtown.  I took a walk down to Starbucks because  I don't like the place across the street from 1420. I had myself a pretty tasty decaf Americano. I listen to  one he's really into being  into business. My cynical mind want to make fun of her networking stuff. But I chose not to go there. And now heading into group at around 6:15 PM I guess going to have to share.   eather was quite a large group tonight. It was a decent session I thought  a little bit better afterwards. I talked about  my awkwardness in fact I did something awkward before the  roup started. I then came home set a little Sharon and have some leftover pasta.

No comments: