Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday, February 19: The trip to Baltimore

 Well I got up aroun approximately 8:45 AM. I was thinking of going to that club house  meeting but decided against it and instead went back to sleep woke up took a shower. And then had breakfast and took the   us down to 22nd St. where I walk to 30th St . And then caught the mega bus at 11:55 AM. The bus took me to a mall called the White marsh Mall.
Before he arrived a nap to the hallway on the bus. The ride went pretty fast. When I arrived at the mall, I contacted Lisa. She didn't realize I was already here and she's a half hour away. I then said I could catch the bus or Uber and lost all contact with her around 1:45 PM to 1:48 PM. The Uber guy just showed up in five minutes and I decided to go for it instead of sitting at the mall wondering where she is. I'm going to be arriving in Elkridge Maryland in about 20 minutes. This is going to be not so great if she's driving all the way up towards the mall as I'm driving towards your house. I don't know because she has not made any contact since 1:45 PM. It is now 2:15 PM and I drove under a tunnel and I'm at interstate 895 going south. Well I arrived in Elkridge but I had the wrong address. I switched the number 8 and the number 6 around. She didn't know I was coming she thought I was one in Philly then she thought I was hanging out at the mall for a little while. So I'm here and very happy that it's 60° outside because if it were a cold it would be a lot more bogus waiting. So I'm just going to hang out here in the woods and wait till I see her car and take it from there. Well I waited about 15 minutes and she ended up showing up after doing an errand or two. We went straight to the Petsmart and she got a couple cat toys and we wen twin organic store and got some food. We then had a casual lunch in her kitchen area and the food was very good. I bought an avocado and two yogurts and I had some delicious tasting chips. We then took a walk outside her property. Actually it's the landlords property and some others. It's like being out in the country. It had a lake and a barn that a mother and her baby foxes live in. It was quite pretty. It is however far from any kind of public transit. You got to have a car to live there. Well I realized that I had to be at the the mall by 630 we left at 5:50 PM. It was really Kutnick close. Lisa remained calm and got it got me there with two minutes to spare. I really appreciated it it was a lot for her to ride me out there and then she had to drive a half hour back. She suggested that next time I visit my brother and stop and see her for an hour or so. Feel kind of bad that I took up so much of her time.
 It's 910 I'm home right now and I'm really tired and I had taken my meds   o I'm I have a headache. Going to try to relax good night

No comments: