Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tuesday, February 14: Valentine's Day and work and stuff

 Good day everyone it's a fairly decent day for the middle of February. I was really tired this  morning. I was even tired at 8 o'clock in the morning and I'm usually not that   ired that late in the morning. I started reading the attachment book which I think I like better than the codependency book far. I got to work   barely on time and immediately there were three people   aiting for me in the waiting room. Well I dashed off to see him. I sell to the time at one point then another time I saw three at a time. I Saul total of 11 people by 1 o'clock. By the end of the day the  grand total was 13 or 14 people. Counted up all the people I did   chedule for this week and then number came out to 48. I do realize that all 48 or not gonna show up but I do have a follow up on all 48. It is easily the most people are scheduled   n a week. In the world outside of my work/depression   bubble, governor Wolf is taking a pragmatic approach to his third budget. Will have to   ee what happens with Trump and the Republicans. 
I want to my session and I've got to do some homework otherwise I'll never get out of this Jag. Of depression anxiety and resentment. So I just have to know that it's OK to be me and OK if I do things different. This sounds corny but when I feel this way the corniness works. Think would be best to stay away from some of the coffee shops in Fairmount and probably not go to the 
 

clubhouse till I feel better. My resentment towards certain demographic is kind a high right now i've got to get myself some entitlement not just Darity titled folk who wander and struck like peacocks. When I went and made pasta while Sharon went out to little pizza get a sandwich. I did take out the trash and was told about the toilet running after I left the house. Now I'm gonna go up after I hit the head and relax. There are parts of society that make me really cynical and angry. The advertising industry in the pop music industry or two I can think of they do spread misinformation and lies. This is a good illustration. Chevrolet has "real people" giving your thoughts about the Chevy Cruz with emoji's! Is this one of the most asinine things you've ever seen?


No comments: