Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday, February 24: Not Payday but Sunny and Warm

 Well after a fairly good night of sleep I managed to get up around  eight after hitting the snooze button on my phone twice. I skip the shower since I had showered last night which was a wonderful   relief. I might try to do that thing. I then got   ressed and skipped breakfast realizing that I had breakfast food  such as yogurt at work. If I had eaten breakfast so I would've been late. I remember my meds and that was good. What wasn't good was   ealizing that today wasn't payday I blurted it out today   nd I was corrected very quickly at work. That was very depressing. I definitely paid too   uch money for these creditors. Speaking of creditors I have not heard from the TD Bank with her as a   roof for the loan to pay off the credit card yet. Maybe when I go down to the train later on today I'll I'll stop by the bank and find out. I'm not you sure it's really going to be good news. I  heard from Sharon   nd she is going to go to a sushi place. I'd love to join her but I just don't feel like spending that money. I'm not sure  if I want to deal with eating out. I just want to lay   round again. Maybe I'll work on the video and get that albatross off my back the next   lbatros will be that meeting next Tuesday. I'm in   lowing off my treasure treasure duties lately so I think tomorrow might be an hour and day even though Natalie  wants to meet hang out take a walk and stuff. I think it might  be good for me. Well I didn't go to the TD Bank since I decided to go straight  home   ather than go to 15th St. So I walked up the 22nd & Arch . I got on the second 48 they came by and I didn't feel like  standing the whole way.. I was going to get off so I could walk to OC F but I missed the   us stop when you miss the bus stop it take you to blocks further away so I decided  to forgo that just head straight home. When I got home last night I was at   tream Lee exhausted and didn't feel like going out for sushi with Sharon so I wiped out till   30 and from there I woke up and talk to couple people and went to bed.

No comments: