Sunday, February 19, 2017

Saturday, February 18: Sleepy and Sunny Day Gallery Sitting

 Hello there. Well I got up around 9 o'clock thinking I would hit a 10 o'clock meeting at the clubhouse. I went downstairs wash 
 ishes and then eat some cereal. By the time I was ready to go downstairs and  go it's 10:03 AM. I didn't want to be late so I didn't know what else to do but go back to  bed. I ended up sleeping from about 10:15 AM to 11:45 AM. I was exhausted. I'm glad I got the extra sleep meanwhile Sharon was  cutting a customer   nd didn't know  I was home. Because I was about to go out but I didn't. I'm going to meet Carolyn at the rally coffee shop. It's    beautiful sunny day is supposed to go up to 60°. I do have my winter coat on because it was very cold this morning.   ell there was another gentleman already gallery sitting so we allowed the guy to stay there for his shift from 1 to 2  when we walked around South Philly for a while. After that decided to go to hipster land of Fishtown. We ended up at Johnny  Brenda's and I had a veggie burger and she had some other kind of burger. To beautiful day out here in the city.  
went up to Frankford had a crappy vegetarian burger with mayo they put mail all over it and I got a little nauseous and now I'm at Pats after getting a ride home to take my meds and she wrote me back to pats house so that was very nice. Now I'm going to eat Indian food and watch YouTube videos. Well we watch the airplane disaster movie and then Pat needed to walk Mike's dog. At this point I ordered the power cord but I can only buy 
 

video 
new because the roof sold out but Veronica is going to the fray half the cost so that's cool. I'm about to run out of battery because my charger ran out and I can't find pats computer that I could use for a power source. It's 8:31 PM I'm afraid that he fell asleep. He does have a car so he should be back by now. Well just as I wrote that last since he arrived back. PATRICK and I hung out a bit and then we started to head out back to my place in Fairmount. We got back there approximately 10:15 PM. When the repair hanging out downstairs and Sharon salon and talking for a while. I'm glad contact with two other people. I started to plan my trip to Baltimore. Problem is that the bus takes me a half hour from where I'm supposed to be picked up and I can't cancel it. Well that will be resolved tomorrow. Pat ended up crashing over till about two in the morning and then I finally let them out. He has  to work early for the church. It wasn't a bad day overall I must say I did feel though I was going to the motions little bit so I'm still working on it. I can't believe it's 60° today and it's going to be even warmer tomorrow and it's only mid February 2017.

No comments: