Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Tuesday, February 21: A Decent Tuesday with a Meeting

 Well I got up on time despite the fact I set my alarm for 7:21 PM not 7:21 AM like I should've. I  slept in the nicely made bed that Sharon made for me yesterday. I really appreciate her doing   hat. I then had breakfast at home. I decided to get off the 48 20th St. instead of 19th St. so I   an have some coffee. I still don't feel comfortable  going to the Ryebread anymore. I do feel a little stronger like I might be able to do it one day soon.  I got this SEPTA alert this morning. 
SEPTA Message; Route: Market/ Frankford. Mode: metroMFL: Service is operating with delays up to 10 minutes.
 Reply with YES to confirm.
I was very lucky I only waited about three minutes for the able to come. It was packed as hell. That's always my goal is to get to work before 9:15 AM. So today I schedule a shit load of people. It's also the day after a hot Monday holiday so it's good that I have coffee today I need a little extra push push. Well it's 5:18 PM and I just finished work. I hustled like a madman until about 1 o'clock and I saw 12 people. The nice thing is that after the rush there is no stragglers except for one at 4:45 PM who I told Front Desk to come back tomorrow. 10 minutes is not nearly enough time to do an interview even a quick one. I left a little bit later from work than I wanted to want Tuesday since I have an appointment at 5:30. I did make it 10 minutes late to my appointment. It was useful I got to do those meditations over my computer or phone. It was very helpful. I had trouble forgiving myself for being so slow on the movie making for Veroneica. I was thinking of going to a meeting. It's been over a week. I did attend and I came in feeling really emotionally flat. The meeting didn't do it!
went back  home to Sharon's and she had fixed up her salon and added a piece of wallpaper it looked pretty cool.

No comments: