Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Monday, February 20: A Day off with Flying

 Well today I woke up to the sound of Pat calling me for a motorcycle   ide and a sidecar trip. After I got dressed I said hello to Sharon   who was still recovering from her food poisoning she had a couple days ago when she ate at the Bishops collar. That was the day   at was over and slept in till about 230 in the morning. Sharon heated up a couple breakfast sandwiches. That was very nice of her. I ate one of them and headed out   n the Sidecar. We filled up with gas at the Sunoco on Fairmount Avenue and then we   ent to the OCF coffeehouse to enjoy a mellow cup of coffee before we got started. We hung out a bit and took   ictures of Pat and a sidecar with the Eastern State penitentiary as a backdrop. Some of them came 
 ut very nice. As we rode away people had smiles on their faces. I like it when people smile at me.We then went towards Pat's house speeding along towards JFK Boulevard and opt out to Market Street. We got to his house and got his planes and toolboxes for his   lying. Well  in trump world, his supporters  matter what  he does.This article in the Washington Post pretty well encapsulates this. Well  I lost part of this posting song have to write stuff over again. We got the Valley Forge it turned   ut that it was very windy so we called our heels for a little bit. Pat then   lew his glider and he did it successfully. We relax in the sun and I wrote a few messages  back-and-forth to a couple people. I skipped my Pepsi and just relaxed in the wind and the sun . Now 2:21 PM. Pats going to have one of his buddies from the club to fly his  rent their plane then we're going to call the day due to the fact it's too windy. I did get the end of the store  several times. Twice he attempted to left off in the plane just & kind of turned   ver on itself. He's getting help from a fellow hobbyist is attempt to fix whatever causing 
 he plane to not lift   ff  and fly. Well it's 4:28 PM we just arrived in West Philly.   ATRICK is unloading his stuff and then he'll be walking the dog. I plan to hang out in its place and update my blog and take a nap. Well I  did take quite a nap parents place. And we ordered some Pakistani/Indian food. We got vegetarian platter.   That was quite delicious. We hung out for a bit watch the movie about the origins of Anglo-Saxon England. Pet then drove  me back with Mike's   car to  my place. He then nap for an hour and left to go pick up Mike at the airport. Mike was going to his mother-in-law's funeral in Ireland.
Stephen Colbert today very Vacaville interesting monologue about Vladimir Putin and trump. Mostly about how corrupt and evil Putin really is! 
He thinks that Trump will compromise the US position on issues concerning Russia. The mantra song that popular Russia that is in every woman wants a man like Putin. Also watched 1980 Phillies highlights.

No comments: