Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday, February 10: Cold with Room to Move

 Well woke up early because I was hungry have some cereal and then went back to sleep. I then got   p for real at 7:45 and quickly got dressed. I discovered we ran out of toilet paper before Joy had a next role of stairs for when  I was having a runny nose. There were some pretty  uptight people on the bus one dude took a room with his big coat and then I moved next to woman who's  grumpy. Anyhow I read something very interesting in the news that heard about before. governor Wolf has flooded an idea for retirement buyout for state employees. From little little  everyone knows, and only part of people who have 29 years or more with the   tate. That would make me about three or short of getting this incentive. It has to   et approved by the legislature which is somewhat unlikely. Well I plug the way at my alerts and got rid of one page. I ordered a tuna hoagie  which took me the rest of the afternoon to eat because I was diligently plugging away and   nterviewing a few clients along the way as well. My supervisor gave a bunch of the 150 alerts away but you still got pages more that were stored away by another   ection of the office. Well the end of the day everyone left and I just stayed at my desk  as long as I could without getting my ass in trouble. I just plug the way at the one well the end of the day everyone left and I just stayed at my desk as long as I could without getting my ass in trouble. I just plug the way at the 150s and cut my number   f pages from 4 to 2. That looks a lot less overwhelming. I   orked until approximately 5:20 PM. If felt a lot later than that. As I was sitting on the L heading back home, I read a Facebook messenger text from Pat. He had dinner ready   or me to share with him. I'm glad I saw  before I was already halfway home. He even bought  the refreshments and the -bread. Well watch something about the black death and then we watch something about the dark ages. We both and fell asleep. I then talked  t o Lisa and we talked for a while via FaceTime and the reception was a much better on   he video. We then went to Mike's and  let boo-boo out. Pat fed boo-boo while I tried to catch up on my blog post. We both and fell asleep and I Mike's applesauce while waiting for Pat to wake up. Ended up both of us fell asleep and Pat then drove me home at four in the morning.

No comments: