Saturday, February 04, 2017

Wednesday, February 1: Work and Open Lens III

 Hello everyone. I have to really be exhausted from the last two days I had trouble getting up. I did  eventually get up find time to shave and take a shower so I look half decent for this Da Vinci Art Alliance opening. When I  got in late so I had to mark myself off at 9:15 AM. After I did that I settled into work. I didn't schedule   hat many people so I have had a chance to work on my report. Do you today or tomorrow but I was pretty sure it was going  to get all that done by then. I did make progress on it though I've worked on it in  between seeing walkins and clients. It was pretty chilly in the morning   but when I went out for my lunch break it was fairly mild outside. Had to be around 42 or 43° outside. I  couldn't believe how many people that are starting to call and starting to walk in. I think I'm   veraging about 1 to 2 walking each day instead of just Monday's. so I'm still making progress   n the list as I said before. I had my frozen samosas for lunch and they were quite  delicious. I left work and immediately went on the L and I was very fortunate that I got the pass very quickly. I did arrive at the opening early  cause it wasn't that many people there . I tried to go to the rally coffee shop and they close a 5 PM during the week. As it is the only open until 6PM on  Saturdays. So I was talking to someone   xpressed my want for coffee. And she want to coffee so I thought I'd go to the Starbucks at ninth and South to get some coffee.   ucky to catch the bus heading toward South Street. I got the coffee and decided to find a   ab and got back very quickly. Yes I could've walked the title read but I didn't want to be late in case people showed up.   fter I got back from a coffee run, Pat N. He's the only one I was able to make it last night. As he was coming and I was talking with her you'll woman I have met when I had    picture of City Hall that was in a juried show. Any help and I talk to   his guy who also has work in the gallery. He had a picture of the storefront in   ensington.  You know his stuff and talked about Adam printing and place called nations printing. He was a good guy. I left with   at went to sidecar around 8:00 PM. We then drove up to my place and Charles still working on the customer. She can finish  with her till about 1030. It was unbelieva ble how long she spent with her. She only got 70 bucks from her for all that work. That's 
 retty progress in my Pinyan. We all then hung out and chatted last for a while.

No comments: