Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday, February 25: A Warm February Day

 Well I got up around 9 o'clock and walked around a little bit in my room. I then decided to make a movie and skip the meetings. I've been meaning to make this movie for a while now.  It took me a little bit but I hope Veronica likes it. It took a while because I had to first find files on my computer transferred  from the iPhone that probably took the longest. I did promise  to to meet Natalie at Little Pete said 17th and Locust. I did manage to use the Windows movie maker successfully and I took Uber cool   ecause it was $4.50 instead of $11.50. Yeah they picked up 3 other  people in the UberPool so I went around circles a couple times. One woman   as going to baby shower in the present had something such as from Tracy and Steve from Stephanie and Steve it was too cute for words 🤢.   ventually I got the little Pete's and I   rdered it online. It was good. The only bummer was that there was a a little nap in Natalie's  food but she didn't need it fortunately. We then decided to go to the nail place and I got    pedicure and she got a pedicure and a manicure. It was  luxurious. I paid but she paid for the tip which is really cool over. I then went to the Elixir Café and it was  packed. I did run into somebody from the program and talk to her for a bit but she was going   o go hang out with that dude that I just don't feel that comfortable with specially when I'm  fighting off Depression.  Well I did a long Facebook life podcast and then
 decided to go to the bank to find out if I got my loan but  the customer service people   aking a long time because there's a lot to talk about in customer service. Talking about each   ther's kids isn't favorite topic today. 3:05 PM I expect to be in and out once they have time to serve me.Well I waited  20 minutes to find out that the loan still pending. That's pretty slow. I don't know if that's good news or not   ut anyhow I'm back outside. It's 3:15 PM and I'm gonna try to catch a bus. When I   alked the 15th and market and got the 33 bus down to third Street. Instead of going to the usual  coffee place I want to more of a hip hipster joint right along thirds vehicle menagerie coffee. It's pretty good except the Wi-Fi connection   oesn't really work well because there's like 15,000  eople in here. Well it's 4:10 PM and   t looks like rain soon and I'm just arriving at Larry's front door. I got the Larry's and we  soon there after headed out to catch the market Frankford line to 15th St. Man oh man wasq  that drain packed. I think it was the most packed train experience I have ever had. When we got off the Broad Street line it  was starting to sprinkle. They've called force of possibly severe thunderstorms  till 5:00 PM so 4:53 PM and we are approaching the place. We just finished eating at this lovely Italian call Franco and Luigi's. it's near 13th and Tasker. They have a really nice little jazz band playing. It's now 6:28 PM and the dinner rush is just starting   o we're getting ready to leave. We are going to watch some comedy movies at a little coffee shop near broad and Tasker well we left  the   estaurant and it was raining pretty steadily.
 fortunately  the city mug is very close  around the corner on broad and Tasker. I've been texting and waiting for the coffee to be   inished. This place in a mug has all kinds of movies looks like you could rent   hem. Mostly DVDs I believe. Well I had a very interesting text exchange this   vening that broach the topic that had been left unsaid. It was brought out but not followed  all the way through. I can wait. Speaking of waiting, we waited about 35 minutes  for the films to start. A dude played a little ditty about Trump I think.   he 1st film was called Episode 2 Bambridge Street. It started with a lady walking her cat inside this store  talking about playing pool! Next a dude w a hip haircut & beard made a wooden spoon . After that they had somebody hanging out at a place in Passyunk Avenue and  then the movie just ended. It was kind of not worth it considering the delays. But   t was good to hang out with Larry Veronica and see Murray. I think got home with no incident.  Who's a pretty good day I'm a say

No comments: