Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Tuesday, February 7: A Most Difficult Day

 Well this morning I listened to the video again I listen to it while waiting for   he bus and on the bus. I didn't order the trolley and got on the L at 30th St. It was not going to curly bad which  was a very big relief. SKUs me! When I got to work, I spent half my morning trying to get prints made. All the   rinters seem to shut down at the same time due to a network problem. Nobody ministration really that concerned about  it. I start off not feeling that great and I think it work would be smooth enough to make me forget how sad I  felt but instead of just frustrated shit out of me. Around noon to finally started   ellowing out a little bit. I was thankful I didn't have one of my 10 appointment days. I might've had to go home. It's a kind of feeling leaf where I feel defective and I'm just gonna just keep doing the same   hing over and over again. Yeah I was definitely triggered by the conversation on the OkCupid. You really got into my world big time.  I don't even know her and and there will  be no relationship with this person.  She kept digging  and digging and digging her until she had asked this question. "Why are you so self-deprecating."Well, that led to her recommending two books and videos about attachments and attachment theory. . This   attachment theory reminds me of certain experiments. One with the steel monkey and one where they take the parents away from the kids behind a one-way mirror. Those ones always hit clo se to home. Well I got to talk in my session. She didn't  think much of the OkCupid woman. She describes her is just ripping the scab right off. 
She emphasized self-care and that's what I did tonight.
 

No comments: