Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wednesday, February 22: Working Hard and Not Feeling Anything Else

 Well I got up in plenty of time to eat breakfast and then run off to catch the 48. I   alked by the Ryebread and kept it moving. It's one point maybe I'll get back to that routine but not now. The L took a little bit but I arrive don't work about   ive minutes late. I had  about four people come in when was the walk in. One came in a day early and then left before I could see her. Today I didn't have many clients but I did start my  A -45 list! I have two full pages. I finished about two thirds   f the first side of the first page and I basely schedule everybody that was about   2 people. My coworkers keeps  handing me people that are discontinued. That's OK except I got 63 alerts and I jus t finished my previous 25 list from the alerts. It's absurd!   ne person can't do all this and sanction it just ain't happening.  I would literally have to schedule 25 people   ike back in the Chuck days Holloman to a room have all the AA marsh pre-written up and just haven't filled out and have   veryone go. I'm with that is that the people that get attended to last will be very upset and I don't think  management would really approve. Well I felt really out of sorts after I left work. I decided I'd had down to South Philly anyhow   ven though   was in to see Larrytill about 7:00 PM. I got a coffee at Starbucks and then walked down towards the gallery. I saw the flooring woman I see it openings and   arry and Veronica  are well. When I got home I had leftovers Sharon's delicious chili . I forgot to mention that I got charged $35 for an overdraft.   ven though I paid enough to cover the amounts but please back me off pretty quickly I was a little pissed . And that it wasn't a bad day.
 I still feel very underwhelmed when I leave work. I just can't focus on my treasury commitment AA or much else.

No comments: