Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday, February 11: Meeting and Flying with Pat

 I woke up to a pretty cold morning. I first got up around six and thought   aybe I would go to the men's meeting at 8 AM. I thought about it and I'll save that waking up for next month which is  March 11. I went back to sleep then Pat called about going out Valley Forge to fly his remote control planes. I replied that I   ould but first I was going to meeting but afterwards I could. Sharon then woke up and    thought that once again I woke her up without trying. I was really glad I didn't   ut on the speakers on the phone. Pat told me of his house sale agreement has collapsed since the woman wanted him to pay for everything even paying a lower price and then the market value.
   Pat has a car now because Mike's in Ireland and hisStepmothers  funeral. He will be gone for about 2 weeks.  
I got the 48 in good time & emerald it all the way to Old City. I then met Marissa Old City Coffee and it was very delightful. The place was not very crowded at all. Went to the meeting and meeting was fine. After the meeting, we both went to CVS. I bought dental floss and a bag of chips and she bought a card for her friend. Afterwords I hopped on the outlet second Street. The L was running really slow but I got the 40th St. pretty smoothly and then got the pads in the mediately had to go to the bathroom. He just serve me some delicious soup it is now 1:13 PM he's charging his battery and we're listening to the Beatles. Well it's 1:35 PM;and we're almost about to head out to Valley Forge. The weather has moderated  quite a bit from this 

morning. Well on the way to Valley Forge Park discover he needed gas so we turned around and went to the Belmont exit of the Scougle and filled it up with $10 with the gas. We then went to Valley Forge and found out we are the only ones there. None of the old guys were there on their 80 chairs relaxing and talking as they normally are. The sun was out most of the afternoon in the clouds creeped in a little bit later. Pat flew to planes both electric. One was too small for me to get a good video and the other one was a large Spitfire. We met another guy who likes to play the planes and he hung out with us but didn't fly. We eventually left after Pat crashed one of his planes and it split and broke from the nosedive. Pat said that he could just glue it back together eventually. We then drove back to pats house. He got me some dry socks and I heated up my shoes from them getting wet while he's out in the field. We got to his house and use in a big hurry because he had to be at work at the church by six sharp they were texting him a bunch of times. I'm gay he drop me off at 40th and Locust and now I'm heading to the Greek lady to eat with Larry and Veronica I believe it's only us three. Well Pat was able to give me a ride down to university city right at 40th St. so I was able to go to the Greek lady even before Larry and Veronica showed up. I had a veggie give her a platter and we had a nice time chilling out at the place. We then went to the movie and saw Bill W there. The movie was cute. It was a date movie I think. I then had Larry drop me off at 20th and Market and then I  

walk to arch Street and caught the 48. Overall it wasn't a bad day at all. 
 

No comments: