Friday, February 03, 2017

Friday, February 3: A Record Day for Appointments

 Well I got up a little earlier than usual and I got a text message and I agreed to meet a friend.  I'm going up to the L to Huntington then after I do care that business I went straight back to work. I was 15 minutes late only because there's A and B trains up in that area. I then called a couple people and filled out the report.  The clients came in fairly steadily. I did have to see people in twos couple times to keep up. My solo record 14 people for interviews today. That beats the record  of 12 that was sent to her three times in my day. Unfortunately felt like I did get enough sleep plus I had a decent lunch to Slette me through. I was mostly left alone and allowed to just on my way and get these done. Believe it or not there are   lenty of people that were scheduled he didn't show up. I can only imagine if they all showed up. That would be quite unreal. That's why do schedule 16 to 18 people   nd then 10 to 12 and up showing up. It's the old 60% show rate . Well I slipped out of the office around five or 1 PM. It was a good thing too because 30th St. station where you get on the SEPTA commuter trains is a hot mess. They have a ticket booth with 3  windows only and there's a line out to you know where. Well   'm gonna about 5:45 PM I'm gonna relax on the train. So luxurious and quiet. Well I met at the Starbucks. We hung out for 3  hours talking and it was a bit eye-opening. Is what I call a professional date. She was very professional and cut to the chase and with no pussyfooting. After she went on I went to a pizza place right near the Wayne train station and had the most delicious nine dollar cheesesteak. It was gigantic and it was good. I came home and I rested

No comments: