Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday, February 23: Mild February and Work

 Well I woke up a little early and had some breakfast. I got then very tired   nd went back to sleep. I just cited then to update yesterday's blog posting and that caused me to run late to work. I just got off the market  Frankford L and it's already 9:15 AM. That is the witching hour of when you can't   neak in on time. My only hope is that my supervisor was late but she's been running in early  or on time pretty much consistently.  I've got a bunch of clients coming in. It's a kind of day I wanted to be there a little early but couldn't quite do it. I signed in  15 minutes late.    then started to see some people and then a bunch of them came once and I was seeing them 2 at a time. That was helpful in getting    people out of the office that's for sure. The remaining 4 people came in a trickle.   ell I think I'm gonna go to group anyway. Might be better than going to a meeting.    think I got some stuff done today. I'm thinking at least 40% of the people I schedule didn't come in. I sent   arry's not going to quit because I haven't heard a peep out of him. It's 5:43 PM   nd we just left 30th St. station. Concerning close to one time. The company that owns R a W is keeping focus more accountable with 
 ore paperwork. Well life outside my insular bubble    just read in the Harrisburg paper today some depressing newsPresident Trump is fairly popular in Pennsylvania. I think he's   ust piggybacking off of the Obama economy  but he never admit that! Any news from the Washington Post, Steve Bannon says Trump is at war with the Administrative State." I went to Elixir  Café I did a little video tape and got some decaf Americano. It's now 6:08 PM I'm heading  towards 1420 Walnut. Well group was excellent today. I'll be the best session I had a long   ong time. I can relate to a lot of what other people were saying and they were getting what I said. It was about 8:15 PM and I was meeting someone and I didn't know was gonna run 
  ver so I left early. Met this friend at the Starbucks. After that I got some  change and went to McDonald's and got a soda and now I'm on the 32 bus heading home. It's  about 9:04 PM
It's 9:17 PM Sharon went out to get some sushi and she's home and I'm about to get home and try to decide what I want  eat. I had some sweets at Starbucks and kind of spoiled my appetite. Something I usually don't do
 

No comments: