Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday, February 12: cloudy cool lazy Sunday

 Good day. I got up around 8:30 am. I then decided after shuffling around at home to go to the 9:30 AM   lubhouse. Well I went late and manage to find a seat at the steps. Afterwords I didn't  feel so good so I came home and took a nap because I was just feeling mentally   rappy and tired. Well I got up around 2 o'clock and ended up talking with Sharon for a  while. I also listen to my YouTube self help videos that    like from the Lisa Romano. She's a South Philly girl who made garlic good lease that's   hat she talks like. I thought maybe I was going down to South Philly to see your friend so I went out got a pizza  slice to go and wait at the bus stop. I decided to that point to text her and make sure  everything was ago. I found out it wasn't so I'm really glad I did do that. Afterwords I  started to pick up the stuff from the floor. There was more than I even thought scrambled   ll over the floor in my room so that was what I was able to accomplish. Sharon and the n made some roast beef and  it was very good alongwith potatoes so I'll be fortified for the coffee job at the 60 minutes. Well it's 7:09 PM. I may have to  take a cab or Uber to   et there in decent time. turns out I only waited for the bus for about two minutes. I got really lucky I arrived at the church @ 7/30Pm. I set up t he tables and brewed the coffee. I set up most of the chairs before
 Help came by. In the Trump-world we inhabit, there were midnight raids  on illegal aliens. This senseless inhumanity is what 62,985,106 of you voted for. It's a real mess!! Came home had some juice and watched a  really good Seattle Seahawks Miami game from 1983. Seattle one that divisional round. I talked to Amy and then Sue went to bed

No comments: