Thursday, February 16, 2017

Wednesday, February 15: Humping Through Work and Life.

 Today is a pretty decent day weatherwise for the month of February. I got up early because I was hungry. This is been a phenomenon that has happened   at least once or twice a week for the last three weeks.  I think it started when I started getting kind of depressed. Today isn't quite as   eavy with that. I'm pleased about that I've been in touch with my friend from Maryland for a while. I got to work   0 minutes early and immediately started doing odds and ends that were put on my desk that I had missed   o I had to schedule those people call them. So far I've seen five people which is a lot less than yesterday's 11 people that I saw by this time of day. It is now 1:14 PM. Well I  did see three more people at the end of the day. Two of them had income and   ne of them I gave good cause to cause she's going to another   art of the city. One of the troublesome persons I was told to make  a new referral which means I have one less person on Friday. I took a   reak at 4 o'clock and got myself some ice tea. I then got a text from Pat to invite me over for soup.   t the same time Sharon is making some chili which looked really good on the picture.   y friend from Maryland sent me a lot of pictures of her cats. One that I particularly   ike is the cat with the viola. I plan to put that on this blog posting. Well I decided to go to Pats and she   nvited me for some soup or stew. When I got there he   asn't quite home yet but I made myself comfortable then he came home and supers made I got some extra food. Some which will be use for lunch  tomorrow. We hung out   atch something about the Knights Templar and then he went to walk Mike's dog. Ended up he fell sleep at Mike's   nd I just hung out and talk to the phone with my friend from Baltimore. I thought  I would stay at Pats but I cited I was too tired to   leep so I decided to take Uber home and I shared a ride back home.

No comments: