Sunday, February 05, 2017

Sunday, February 5: feeling a little bit off. A Depressing Super Bowl

 I already 30 a.m. this morning and gathered myself up to the shower. I ev caught the 7  bus pretty quickly and then cut DL up to Somerset stop. Met up with a friend took care of business and then head on down to Center City to hit a meeting   alled blue sky. I've not been to that meeting in  ages. First off, I want to coffee Jo to get my first cup of coffee and it was 12 noon. It   as pretty packed and I ran into a friend of mine from group it was nice. I then was leaving and I got a call from a friend of  mine who has my other set of headphones I bought it Amazon that I left there two weeks  ago. First I picked up a credit card that I had to replace due to fraudulent charges. I'm now heading up to 460   . 8th St. where my friends office is located. It's a pretty desolate area near the traffic court building. Well I hung out with Joe for a while we split a pizza and some chicken wings. We talked while he   as playing his PlayStation 4 game. It is so complex and he does all this stuff white suit  up the armor for these guys that my mind just was tired just looking at it. I reached the point of mental exhaustion but we had a nice time together.   He's a good man. Well after having our pizza we then ventured off to Larry's house.      was nice enough to invite Joe and we drove over in this car. He drives like a wild man.  We settle down and snacked and hung out while the game is going on.   oe drove me to the 60 minutes while I made coffee instead of the chairs. Want to book showed up I left with Joe to go back and watch the game . I missed theinterception touchdown     that made it 21-0 Atlanta   started out really strong leading 21 to nothing at one point and 28 to 9 as late  as the fourth quarter.  When the wheels fell off for Atlanta.
Can you believe the shit that Atlanta completely blew the game. Between that and the online dating I'm just done!!! Larry's place was pretty relaxing I must say. The game was so disappointing after such a promising start.
 

 Well after I said that I came home and relaxed and I felt a lot better. I was just   tired all over. I couldn't even believe it. Well you know February is kind of just slogs along   hile we try to sing a song of sixpence in the morning. It was  good to see my brother and Debbie at the  gallery   t the Da Vinci. We then went out to dinner at a place in old city. I think   hey liked it

No comments: