Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday, February 13: Windy. Progress at Work

 Well I woke up a little bit hungry so I ate some cereal and took a shower  but forgot to shave. Sheryl was kind of bountiful that's for sure. And then stepped out  f the door and caught the 7 
 bus in the middle of Fairmount Avenue. The bus driver was none too pleased. I'm glad he didn't write a book report that he threatened to do.    think off the trolley quickly and also the EL this is   espite a sept a warning that they had equipment problems and it was causing delays. I can see from sitting at 46 street there are delays. Well the  train going the other way just showed up so I guess the   elays were taken care of.  Well new south sidemy windy     bubble,Bernie Sanders is going to visit McDowell County West Virginia or Donald Trump 74% of the vote. He says he "beautiful dated" and will make  a visit soon. This is good to hear. Well when I got to work I started cracking down sticking   y head in my work. Some others were talking about the Grammy awards in about whether   eyoncé is going to leave LL Cool J or whatever his name is. You know she had these babies by an artificial insemination  because they know that we aren't she's not gonna let him touch her after  he fooled around. Anyway back to work I went. I basically got 25 people    ff in one day which is a new record for me but boy was I freaking tired of shit when I left work. Fortunatel  pat invited me to dinner and I also got some other  snacks and food at the Indian place. He then drove me to Sharon's after he picked me up at the Monday night beginners meeting which was very good. He atte mpted to fix Sharon's faucet with this funk you but I think the sink faucet just needs to be replaced.
My mood was a challenge but overall it was good besides being very tired 

No comments: