Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Monday, February 6: At. South District and Learning about attachment theory

  Well after hearing about the SEPTA problems  on the market Frankford Al, I was really glad to be able to Broad Street line in. I   ot settled in pretty quickly in the south district. I got my own desk and chair and phone and computer.    was able to get some stuff done which was really gratifying. After I left work I talked on the Broad   treet line to Fairmount. From there I walked Fairmont Avenue to the   
OCF coffeehouse. I I glanced at the young folk but had my coffee and it was ipretty good tasting. I went to the meeting which was OK. Some people even talk to me as well. I then waited for Pat to pick me up on his side car. He really wanted me to join them for dinner. I was NOT really in the mood to do much of anything. Pick me up about 15 minutes after the meeting ended and we drove out to his house. While we were there we had some delicious lentil soup. I then bought some Indian food which was pretty damp scrumptious I must say. We then watched a YouTube video about the Byzantine Empire. The great empire after the Roman empire fell. M the great was BBQ truly great. They make great what are aqueducts etc. well later on Pat Phyllis Leap and I decided to do some meditation about abandonment etc. and childhood trauma etc. this topic with broached with someone from OkCupid. Me and her exchange for 400 messages though I know I won't be dating her. She's Russian/Ukrainian. It all started with an inquisitive questions. She asked "why are you  so self-deprecating." Well I answered and she gave me links to two books about attachment theory. It affects relationships well into adulthood. Found these meditations on YouTube. She recommended that I do that. So while Pat fell asleep I listen to this meditation. It was the first time I've done exclamation Tatian in years. It was very nice. At about 11 o'clock I left Pat and took the L and the 33 bus home. I was pretty pleased with the commute back home. I got home and had some petals and listen to more videos and crashed.

No comments: