Saturday, February 18, 2017

Friday, February 17: Payday ๐Ÿ™ƒ

 Well I woke up very tired but I did rows myself up and quickly got dressed and decided to go   o work and skip the breakfast until I got to work. It's now 834 I've already gotten off  the EL and went to the fresh grocer. I got some breakfast food and some nutritious  juice. I feel like climbing out of it. I've got a very busy Friday. I generally don't like Friday seeing a   ot of people but there were so many peoples rescheduling that I really had no choice. I'm trying to   ake next week less spastic because I have a feeling they're going to start pressuring me to do sanctions. This is especially when the report comes  out the new sanctions were done last month or the month before I   guess. Well I first had a burst of four people shop at once. One of them left but I ended up   etting a call and she'll be coming back Tuesday. The rest I took care of one of the time. There were no big rush us after that first morning rush. I ended up seeing 11 people   oday. I had my leftover pasta today. Not all of it but more than half of it. I did text my friend from Maryland   ack-and-forth a little while. She loves her cats more than anything  else. They are pretty cute. I might visit her  on Sunday but that's really up in the air. I also don't have a meeting Sunday night so I can actually go somewhere I don't have to rush back by 7 o'clock. Well 5 o'clock came and went  and I decided I try to stay as late as possible and  I stay till 5:20 PM. I cleaned out a lot of my calendar. At least won't look so overwhelming when I come back on Tuesday. I scheduled a lot   f people on Tuesday the 21st. It's a pretty  nice day out and it supposed to be even nicer tomorrow. I went to   check the AT&T store at 15th St I went in there and apparently the bills going to be $10 $10 off my old 16 gig plan.   nlimited means up the 22 gigs without getting throttled with a slower speed. So I'm pleased and two moves  I went from 15 gigs to 22 gigs which I think will make a difference. I read about it in the Washington Post app yesterday. The AT&T guys didn't   now about it. They looked it up and it was effective today. It was the same kind of discovery   hat I made when I went from 15 gigs to 16 gigs and save $10 there. Major drawback is I can't use my phone as a hotspot anymore but    rarely did that.  Well I applied for a personal loan to pay off my credit card. I should find out next week if I'm eligible.   ill be three-year for about $200 a month. I then decided not to go to a meeting and decided to head home. I got the 38 bus. I went to CVS and I Saul Sharon's father there while buying my goodies.

No comments: