Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday, February 27: Working and Dealing w/a Grifter

 Happy Monday to you all out there in Candyland. I woke up after not getting a whole  heck  of a lot of sleep. I'm not used to that. I've been getting a good amount of sleep lately and that's been very helpful. I did remember to bring my certificate of been trained from 1986 to work  as well as my will and testament as well as my story about the retreat in Montrose   ennsylvania in March 1981. I have typed it with a typewriter  on old funky looking typing paper.  I got to work and only one of my clients I did   chedule did show up. He was part of two parent household. I've been in touch with my friend from   altimore often on via texting. Overall it's been a pleasantly uneventful day. You know it's a funky political  era when GW Bush sounds extremely reasonable.  
The former president defended the free media is keeping people like him accountable. He said power can corrupt. I'm glad talking some sense. Well, I did catch up to some of my appointments from last week and the week before. I only one of my clients come in. I'm hoping I can get rest of my closings done. I don't need to go to the post office and check on my treasury stuff. I believe I lent money to the wrong person anyway it's not raining but it's threatening rain. It's not that cold but a jacket is needed but not a hat. It's 6:25 PM I just finished a stand at the post office fetching mail from the PO Box. I wrote two checks totaling $400 and I'm going to at some point go to TD Bank. I think they close at 7 o'clock during the week. I'm probably not gonna be able to hit the bank and see a live person today. I might just do that tomorrow which is the 28th. According to the online publication the hill,March will be the most important month and a decade for the GOP.I have a chance to change federal policy. They'll do this if the stand behind unit knighted agenda. I'm hoping they don't quite frankly. Well I never got to the TD Bank but I did go to the Monday night beginners. It was a little less filled up than last time. I left feeling a little odd but felt better when I got home. Sharon bought two pizzas and a ginger ale at the repeats so I have extra pizzas 🍕4 lunch
 

 


No comments: