Saturday, February 11, 2017

Thursday, February 9: We Start with Snow and Get Work Done

 Good morning everybody. We started out with rain till about 530 in the morning and then it turned over to sleet and snow. As of 8:38 AM there's maybe 1 to 2 inches on the   round. They've already closed the schools so I expect that  none of my clients will shop because there's no childcare out there. I showed up at the office around 10 of nine or 8:45 today and    was the first case worker. The only person there beside me with the district ministry at her there's literally one car in the parking lot. She was roving  the office like a hawk. I didn't care cause I had work to do. I feel pretty energetic and ready to go. The first thing I did was clear at my calendar and make  phone calls to the big batch of people had scheduled. I want   o head and sent went to a notices to the ones that did show up. There's only 2 people I had to pull back the 162 a notice. I'm guessing I Saul about five or six people today. I believe two were walk-ins.    did it my Samosa that was tasty by the end of the  ay I could definitely  feel that I was tired. I have group tonight I probably need to go so ago. Larry's not going and neither is Marissa. I'm   ondering how big a group it's going to be a small one. Federal appeals court maintains suspension of Trump’s immigration order. This is truly   ood news for the sake of our country and what it really stands for.  Trump has to remember that this is a republic not a one-man   ictatorship like Russia! Well I want the group is about six of us. Wasn't too bad Keith was there.  The others I didn't know so well. There as a woman Linda nice Asian woman.   The other woman used to run a famous food truck and was a lawyer. It went to   ate o'clock and I shared it was insightful afterwords hung out with one of the guys front of 1420 because I did take over.    was tired it was cold and the ride was going to be cheap. I went with Uber share and he didn't run off to the golf somebody and I got it for   ess than four dollars it was good. I then had some of Sharon's yummy beef stew. We ate together and then I went upstairs and promptly ate some yogurt and went to sleep. I missed two calls 

No comments: