Thursday, December 08, 2016

Thursday, December 8: The cold weather Comith

 Well I got up at the 7:30 AM hour and throw on my clothes. I still can't find my hat I think it's  really lost this time. I'm gonna have to buy a hat because the weather supposed to get colder. It feels cold this morning already.   I  read a story in hockey news that Jaromir Jagr was drafted the same year most of Toronto Maple Leafs were born. That's an interesting story. Iager it's 44 years old now. It was  interesting reading a   tory about hockey. I've been watching some old flyers action it was pretty cool. Wow I just realized I got awfully 48 bus a block early. 9:07 AM. Hope   I don't get docked for being 7 or 8 minutes late like I was a couple weeks ago.Today at work is going real slow. I I am now taking a break because my printer   at work wouldn't print from the mainframe but would print out separate documents. I then decided to reboot.   ebooting takes this computer 5 to 10 minutes so I figured I'd go out and get some air. It's now 3 o'clock  I'm meeting friends for coffee around 5:15 PM It has begun to colder and I got a buy a   ew hat since I missedplaced the one I've been wearing. My throat feels   ind of gravelly but I don't feel sick so that's good.
 It's been kind of a slow day since only three out of the eight people I schedule bother to show up. Man it's far out when it's 3:08 PM in the sun is setting😠😞😳. Well I got to Starbucks from 15th and market and it is packed. Larry showed up right after me and waiting in a long ass line. We're trying to get some coffee and things like that and hopefully Keith will join us. We go at 6pm. What is an interesting group that's for sure. I then fortunately caught the 21 and the 7 in perfect synchronicity. I came home and Sharon was upset her computer was  

dead did a hard drive issue. She did cook cook however a delicious turkey stroganoff which was absolutely Horatius Lee delicious
 

No comments: