Monday, December 12, 2016

Monday, December 12: Rain Work and the Rolling Stones Movie

 Good morning from rainy wet Philadelphia. It's a cloudy misty day. It  was raining hard but now it's not raining at all. It's 9:10 AM and I just got off the market Frankford EL and  I'm heading to work. This is the last day I can eat until Wednesday afternoon. I'm having  a colonoscopy procedure done on Wednesday morning at 9:30. I have a load of food restrictions coming up starting tonight. I had  to change around my schedule since I didn't want to schedule 20 people  on Tuesday since I am  not to eat on Tuesday and start taking my medicine. I also have a dentist appointment at 4 o'clock. I got to take my med at work since I forgot to take them at home fortunately I got a supply @ work for this kind of contingency.
There's a whole train of buses when I caught the 48 at 23rd St. There's a row 3 buses. The driver isaid service more and it was like a long train. You can see in one of the pictures that the train  of buses went into Center City. Considering it was Monday morning and raining the bus was pretty quick. I came in and was not  

docked since the timesheet I wasn't even written up by my soup. That was a relief I had to walk ends today and some funky people but overall it's been OK. I'm seeing a movie tyonight and I told Larry I can't have popcorn.  

We are going to see a Rolling Stones movie. I think I told you about that.  

Well after lunch I just slogged the day with my work. Nothing terribly eventful happened which is a good thing. The rain stopped and it is a little bit colder than it was earlier in the day. I'm going straight to Larry's place in old city. After I got off the EL I decided to stop by the local CVS and get some green Gatorade for tomorrow. This is the only CVS without self-serve. It's on 3rd and market. The lady told me a new story that they are going to phase out the self-service kiosks at the CVS. That's a different story then "Oh this is not a 24 hour CVS."I just had it all so I get some coffee as well at the old city coffee words comfortable with people short hair and long hair. Will 6 o'clock I better be rolling over to Larry's after I hit the head. Well in the outside world, 
 

Publicans are finally thinking of doing a something about the Russian hacks in the past election. I was treated   o chunky chicken soup and some pepperonis with my dinner. Right now they're  watching the national news which is featuring the weather is the top story. We are 39 days away   rom a Trump Presidency. Well there is news on the women's march dates to be held the day after Donald Trump's  inauguration. they have a new starting location. The  movie starts at 8 o'clock in the showing in theater that's pretty close to here. The final   uman interest story on the news is about a place called general pencil company.   y the Rolling Stones movie was really good. I was pretty comfortable in the theater and if it wasn't so interesting  I probably phone asleep. I looked it up and I found out that 500,000 folks showed up to the free concert this past March in Havana Cuba. Well after  I   eft the movies I took the bus from Larry's place and caught it right away. I talked on the phone and crashed around midnight

No comments: