Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tuesday, December 20: X-Mas Rush is On

 Well I first got up around 630 and decided that I was going to sleep in a little bit. I then got  up and put my dirty clothes in the hamper like a normal person. I then wash the dishes and then   ot dressed. Hopefully I didn't wake up Sharon she did get up twice. Once to feed the   at and the other time I guess to go to the restroom. I then went to the ride bread   offee shop & got myself some coffee. I looked at my bank account actually got a   leasant surprise. I have a feeling that my balance isn't what it appears so I'm going to be careful. Well I got to work and took a real healthy  one. The first big old healthy one since the procedure last Wednesday. That's all it's 10 people from about 10:35 AM to 1:30 PM. I just got myself some   unch. Well I only had one more client later in the day. The Ressa day I eased up on myself since I was a  little tired and hungry from all that interviewing. I talked to some people and ease  up on myself. Of course my supervisor gave me my alerts like really late in the afternoon. The good thing  is I got to matter the way out of the 5 that I got.
Well I left work and waited longer than usual for the market Frankford hell. I soon found out why. SEPTA decided to fix tracks going rush-hour so we're room moving really slow here
 


MFL: UPDATE: Trains continue to operate with delays of up to 25 minutes ;due to emergency track work. Passengers at 52nd and 46th Street board all trains from the eastbound   platforms until further notice. I just got this alert stating SEPTA decided they would fix the trackduring rush hour so we're on single tracks. Well I got on the elevator and didn't pay tension 
  ent all the way up to the 14th floor when I'm really supposed to be on the fourth   loor then I had suddenly hit the men's room. The session wasn't bad considering it was truncated. I then  decided to go to TD Bank and get my balance for my treasure count and also a debit card for the account. I felt good about getting that done. I then decided to skip gratitude  ecause I was going to be late  anyway and get some coffee at  offee Joe. I wanted to update my blog. I also had 14 updates to apps all in one day. The latest weather forecasts 4 Christmas show a warming trend in the East Coast. So it looks like traveling to Sault Ste. Marie 
 n the 26th should be safe from blizzards. I got an email . on YouTube that Candy Volcano will be back January 7 at the TLA.Last  year I went on January 22 at the   LA  and it rocked. Then the blizzard came later that night  and into the next day. Well it's 7:48 PM I don't think I'm gonna make it to any meeting I'm just gonna head home   he men's was eight. Well I talked to Drew for the first time and I say at least a month. It was really good conversation and then ate   my pizza and watched hockey videos way too late. Tomorrow is dentistry to start my morning

No comments: